User Personal Data to be Collected
the Company may collect from the user(s) (the “User(s)) the following personal data (the “User Personal Data”):
- Name (including nicknames and pen names)
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Information regarding means of payment of the Users, such as credit card, bank accounts or electronic money
- History of the Users’ activities on the Company’s website, such as time spent on the Company’s website, input history, and purchase history
- Location information of the Users
Purpose of Use of the User Personal Data
The Company uses the User Personal Data collected from the User for the following purposes, on the legal bases including legitimate interests (Article 6(1)(d) of the GDPR), performance of contractual obligations (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR), the User’s consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR) or compliance with legal obligations in EU and its member states (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR):
When processing is required for the pursuit of legitimate interests (Article 6(1)(d) of the GDPR)
- to register or verify the User’s identity and authenticate with the Company’s services (the “Services”)
- to manage the User’s usage history of the Services
- to analyze the User’s activity history in the Services to maintain and improve the Services
- for market analysis and marketing
- to inform the User of the Services
- to correspond to actions that violate the Company's terms and conditions, laws and regulations
- to inform the changes etc. to the Company’s terms and conditions
- in addition, to provide, maintain, protect and improve the Services
When processing is required for the performance of contractual obligations to provide the Services to the User(Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR)
- to settle usage fees
- to inform the User of changes to, discontinuance of, termination of, or cancellation of the Services
- to respond to the User’s inquiries
When the User’s express consent is obtained in advance (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR)
To deal with any act which violates the laws and regulations of EU and its member states which applies to the Company(Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR)
- To deal with any act which violates the laws and regulations of EU and its member states
Transfer of the User Personal Data to Japan
The Company will transfer the User Personal Data to Japan for the purposes of fulfilling any contractual obligations with the User or any pre-contractual procedures requested by the User. Japan has been accredited by the European Commission for the protection of personal data.
The User has the right under the GDPR to obtain information regarding processing of the User Personal Data, to access the User Personal Data, to request corrections to or deletion of the User Personal Data, to restrict the processing of the User Personal data, to data portability, to be free from automated decision-making (including profiling) and to object to the processing of the User Personal Data. In addition, if the User is dissatisfied with the processing of the User Personal Data, the User may lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Supervisory Authority of the User’s country of residence, place of workplace or place of the alleged infringement.
Withdrawal of Consent
The User may withdraw its consent to the Company’s use of the User Personal Data at any time by the means otherwise specified by the Company at the time the Company obtaining the User’s consent. However, the legality of any action taken based on the User’s consent prior to the withdrawal is not affected by the User’s withdrawal of consent.
The Company does not make decisions solely based on automated data processing that produces any legal or similar material effect on the User.
Hataman Touen Inc.
1820 Okawachicho-Otsu, Imari, Saga 848-0025, Japan
Prescribed on 12, 12, 2022