Care Instructions/Precautions for Use
The pottery produced by Hataman Touen is an exquisite and dignified porcelain product that inherits the traditional beauty and skillful techniques of the Imari Nabeshima ware pottery.
Unlike mass-produced products, we are particular about raw materials and techniques, and each one is carefully made by hand by craftsmen.
In its essence, we also have the desire to "pass it on from person to person and use it for a long time."
We would like to introduce you to how to care for and care for tableware that you can do at home so that you can use it with care.
- When washing, please use a neutral detergent on a soft sponge, etc. and hand wash. Rubbing strongly with a cleanser or scrubbing brush may scratch the surface.
- When using a microwave oven or dishwasher, please read the precautions on the equipment carefully before using.
- When using a dishwasher for overglazed tableware, the abrasives and bleaching agents contained in the detergent may cause the overglaze color to come off. Please refrain.
- Please refrain from using the microwave on tableware decorated with gold, silver, or platinum.
- Do not use in open flames or ovens for all ceramic products.
- Porcelain can be damaged by strong impact or sudden temperature changes. Do not use damaged products as they may cause injury.
- Please use a mat or cloth on a table that is easily damaged.
- To remove tea stains, hot water scale, and other stubborn stains, please use kitchen bleach according to the prescribed method. Please do not use gold and silver decorations as they may cause discoloration.
- For safety, please refrain from using the product beyond its original purpose and intended use.