Common explanation: About handling
- When washing, please use a neutral detergent on a soft sponge, etc. and hand wash. Rubbing strongly with a cleanser or scrubbing brush may scratch the surface.
- Please refrain from using the dishwasher as the abrasives and bleaching agents contained in the detergent may cause the overpainted color to come off.
- Do not use gold or silver products in the microwave oven.
- Do not use in open flames or ovens for all ceramic products.
- Porcelain can be damaged by strong impact or sudden temperature changes. Do not use damaged products as they may cause injury.
- Please use a mat or cloth on a table that is easily damaged.
- To remove tea stains, hot water scale, and other stubborn stains, use kitchen bleach according to the prescribed method. Please do not use gold and silver decorations as they may cause discoloration.